(Click Image to Open PDF of Brochure)
The king of hills is back. The New Holland TK4 crawler tractor.
MORE POWERFUL, COMFORTABLE AND EFFICIENT.
AND MORE THAN 85 YEARS OF EXPERIENCE.
The result of more than 85 years of manufacturing experience in the crawler sector, the new TK4 series tractors featuring Tier 4A compliant engines confirm New Holland’s undisputed leadership in the segment. The new range is composed of 4 models up to 86 PTO hp, offering farmers and contractors exceptional stability, comfort and performance, new and enhanced power levels, efficient fuel usage and absolute environmental respect. Thanks to New Holland’s experience and continual developments in this segment, customers can be sure to find the ideal machine for their needs, choosing from among Speciality models in the ROPS version, or Open Field machines with ROPS or cab.
MORE COMFORTABLE OPERATOR ENVIRONMENT
New Holland’s constant efforts to maximize operator comfort have led to significant improvements to the operator environment:
• A new 10 mm steel bulkhead separates the operator from the engine, radically reducing the temperature in the footwell area
• New side panels keep dust and hot air away from the operator - especially important when working on very dry terrain
• New optional air suspension seat to reduce operator exposure to vibration
The new styling of the hood, with its rounded contours and distinctive cat-eye headlights, not only brings the new TK4 tractors in line with the rest of New Holland's extensive tractor family, it also improves front and side visibility of the work area.
EXCLUSIVE NEW HOLLAND OPTIONS
The new TK series tractors continue to offer all of the exclusive systems that have established New Holland as a leading force in the crawler tractor segment:
• Steering-O-Matic™ Plus, a unique single control lever to steer, drive and stop the tractor
• Interchangeable rubber and steel tracks on TK4.80F (available with SmartTrax rubber tracks from the factory only) and TK4.100M
• Lift-O-Matic™ hydraulic lift control system
• Optional factory cab on Open Field models (TK4.100 & TK4.100M)
NEW ELECTRONICALLY CONTROLLED ENGINES FOR TOP LEVEL PERFORMANCE
The TK4 Series’ new FPT Industrial Tier 4A compliant F5C engines, 74- and 98-Horsepower, maintain the same exceptional performance levels as their predecessors in terms of power and torque, while delivering even greater efficiency. Maximum power is now delivered continuously from 1,900 to 2,300 rpm, and fuel consumption is even more economical, thanks to the new electronic engine management system.
NEW EXHAUST AFTER-TREATMENT SYSTEM
To meet the stringent Tier 4A emissions regulations, the engines on TK4 series crawlers use a Cooled Exhaust Gas Recirculation (CEGR) system and a Diesel Particulate Filter (DPF), strategically housed in the new front axle casting.
NEW FRONT AXLE CASTING
The front axle casting of the new TK4 crawlers has been designed to be heavier and stronger to allow the application of up to 1,100 lbs (500kg) of front ballast. The increased front axle casting capacity means the new TK4 machines can easily work with even bigger and heavier front implements.