ABOUT REARS MFG
Rear's Manufacturing was founded in 1949 by three brothers, Garf, Hugh and Jim Rear. Starting at our River Avenue shop Rear's provided a machinery fabrication service to local farmers in the lower Willamette Valley. We developed sprayers and field equipment for particular applications. Since then Rear's has grown and moved to our current Coburg facility to provide the same service to farmers coast to coast and beyond. Our company has and will always stand for innovation of superior products and service.