BERM BLASTER FEATURES
- High Output Dual Blowers
- OSHA Compliant Guards and Housings
- Category II Three Point Mount
- PTO Drive
- Breakaway Booms
- Hydraulically Controlled Output
- Adjustable Nozzles
- Easily Accessed Topside Greaseable
- Reinforced 2” Receiver to Tow Spray Rig
- Drive Shaft Access to Power Spray Pump
- Forklift Pockets
- 540 RPM PTO Connection Required 1-3/8” Round 6-Spline
- Maximum Discharged Air 24,000 CUFM
- Discharged Air Speed in Excess of 135 MPH
- Unit Weighs Approximately 1300 LBS.
- Height 53 Inches
- Length 54 Inches
- Width 13 Feet w/ 140 or 155 Nozzles
- Width 7 Feet w/o Nozzles
- 12″ & 24″ EXTENSIONS:
Extensions can be quickly and easily installed between existing Berm Blaster nozzles and the main blower housing without the use of tools. Extensions breakaway to prevent housing damage. Overall width of a Berm Blaster with 12″ Extensions is 15′ and 24″ Extensions is 17′
- 140 NOZZLES:
Designed with increased forward swept angle over standard 155 Nozzles.
By utilizing the Performance Accessories you can adjust the debris scatter and trajectory of the Berm Blaster’s output. This will efficiently clear your orchard berms and create a row of material to minimize labor and clean up costs.
- 14 to 18 foot Variable Width
- Adjustable Forward & Backswept Angle
- Easily Raised & Lowered
- Stainless Steel Construction
- Quickly attaches to any Berm Blaster without the use of hand tools.
Email Grant Thorkelson for more information
Call or Text (209) 678-6380