This Gearmore SFG flail mower features a fixed center mount, and has a manual or hydraulic side shift. It allows for two styles of blades- hammer knives, and the double Y blades. Both of these blades are interchangeable on the same shredders. The SFG140 can be aided when working in tight areas due to its low profile design.
Popular to use in:
- Weed Abatement
- Rental Yards
- Cat. 1 ASAE quick hitch, 540 RPM tractors
- 70 HP gearbox w/ built-in overrunning clutch
- Cutting height adjusts from 1" to 4" above ground
- Rotor speed- 2200 RPM
- Two rows of heat treated re-cutter blades
- Rear hatch adjusts for various types of mowing
- Rear hatch slotted for rake teeth
- Balanced 5 1/2" rotor tubing
- 5 1/2" diameter rear roller adjusts vertically and horizontally
- 4 belt final drive with automatic spring tension idler to provide maximum power to the rotor
- Front mounted safety chain, rear rubber deflector
Working Width: 55"
Overall Width: 61"
No. of Hammers: 10
No. of Y Blades: 40
H.P. Req.: 30
Rake Slots: 9
Weight: 770 lbs
Call or email today for more information!
Garton Tractor - Fairfield
4088 Russell Rd.
Fairfield, CA. 94534