Welcome Jacobsen | Mowers & Equipment!
Introducing Jacobsen mowers and equipment, the latest brand to join the Garton Tractor family. The Textron owned company makes some of the world's best mowing equipment. Welcome Jacobsen existing customers, and new customers! Below are some resources to hopefully help with maintenance and product knowledge.
Take a look at their 2016 Product Line Brochure:
Product Line Information converted to plain text:
Nestled on a seaside perch in the Scottish Highlands, Castle Stuart Golf Links is a truly extraordinary golf destination. Home of the 2011, 2012 and 2013 Scottish Open, the course debuted at No. 56 on Golf Magazine’s Top 100 Courses in the World list.
FOR A LEGENDARY PERFORMANCE ON YOUR COURSE, CALL 01473 270000 It’s no surprise that Castle Stuart uses the Jacobsen ECLIPSE 322 on their greens. Because when you’re Scottish golf royalty, only the best turf equipment will do.
OUR LEGENDARY QUALITY-OF-CUT COMES STANDARD. Jacobsen has nearly a century of experience designing, manufacturing and delivering turf maintenance equipment. This singular focus has allowed us to achieve and maintain our legendary quality-of-cut from each machine within our full line of products. We’re driven to help our customers consistently and cost-effectively produce perfectly manicured, healthy turf.
COMPREHENSIVE SUPPORT Jacobsen is committed to providing high-quality turf maintenance equipment for golf courses, sports fields and large municipal green spaces. We strive to build quality products that satisfy your needs and the needs of your facility – everything from quality-of-cut and operational efficiency to comfort and ease of maintenance.
Your relationship with us does not end with delivery of equipment. Your investment in Jacobsen is maximised by our global network of dedicated dealers, training programs and technical support personnel who are ready to help whenever you need them.
TABLE OF CONTENTS WALK-BEHIND REEL MOWERS...............3-4 • Eclipse® 2 Series™
• Greens King™ 500 Series™ • PGM™ 22™
SMALL AREA REEL MOWERS...............5-7 • Eclipse® 322 • GP400™
• Greens King® IV / IV Plus • TR-3™
LARGE AREA REEL MOWERS............. 8-11 • SLF-1880™ • LF510™ • Fairway 250™ • Fairway 305™ • Fairway 405™ • LF550™/570™ • LF-4677™
LARGE AREA ROTARY MOWERS......12-14 • HR-9016T™ • HR500/600/700
CONTOUR ROTARY MOWERS.................... 15-17 • AR-3™ • AR522/722™
• TurfCat™ LARGE AREA REEL MOWER..............17-18 • Verticut 214™ • MH5™
RENOVATION AND SPECIALITY EQUIPMENT .................... 18 • Greensaire™ 24 HEAVY DUTY UTILITY VEHICLES........... 19 • Truckster XD™ SPRAYER ......................... 20
• SprayTek® XP GENUINE PARTS.............................. 21 CPO (Certified Pre-Owned)...... 22
QUALITY-OF-CUT • The patented true floating head and TrueSet™ cutting unit (5 in. reel only) with Classic XP™ reel combine to produce Jacobsen’s legendary quality-of-cut in the most undulated areas.
PRODUCTIVITY • Delivers industry leading productivity with a maximum mow speed of up to 6.1 kph (3.8 mph) while maintaining the tightest frequency-of-clip.
CONTROL • Password protected LCD menu allows you to set the frequency-of-clip, mow speed and other settings to customise mower to course conditions. ECLIPSE®2 118F Hybrid ECLIPSE®2 118 Electric KEY FEATURES • Available with new bi-directional groomer brush system
• Programmable frequency-of-clip controls
• TrueSet™ cutting unit with 15-blade reel
• Floating or fixed head options
• Electric or hybrid power options
• 45.7, 55.9 and 66.1 cm (18 in., 22in. and 26in.) width-of-cut
WALK BEHIND REEL MOWERS JACOBSEN® BLADE REEL
ECLIPSE2SERIES INNOVATIVE, PROGRAMMABLE AND PRECISE, THE JACOBSEN ECLIPSE®2 SERIES DELIVERS ULTIMATE CONTROL FOR GREATER PERFORMANCE.
GREENS KING® BLADE REEL 500 SERIES PROVEN PERFORMANCE WITH EVERY MOW • 15 blade Classic XP™ reel provide superior frequency-of-clip over competitive walking greens mowers.
• Three width-of-cut options: 45.7, 55.9, 66.1cm (18 in., 22 in. and 26 in.) for choice of productivity.
• Reliable, quiet and fuel-efficient Honda® engine.
SIMPLE DESIGN • InCommand™ Control System has user-friendly, variable speed and operator presence controls.
• Precision-balanced for true, straight-line tracking.
• Quiet and strong belt drive system.
• Centrifugal clutch design for smooth and quiet operation.
PGM® 22 LIGHTWEIGHT, SIMPLE AND DEPENDABLE TO ASSURE YOU JACOBSEN’S LEGENDARY QUALITY-OF-CUT EACH AND EVERY TIME. VERSATILE, EFFICIENT DESIGN • Its 55.9 cm (22 in.) width-of-cut provides a good balance of productivity and terrain following.
• InCommand™ Control System has user-friendly, variable speed and operator presence controls.
• Durable chain and gear drive.
INDUSTRY’S LIGHTEST MOWER • Strong and light cast aluminium frame.
• Helpful in stressed turf conditions.
• Simple to manoeuver and maintain.
BI-DIRECTIONAL GROOMER & BRUSH Smooth roller with brush ECLIPSE®2 122F Hybrid AVAILABLE MODELS ECLIPSE®2 118 HYBRID OR ELECTRIC ECLIPSE®2 118F HYBRID OR ELECTRIC ECLIPSE®2 122 HYBRID OR ELECTRIC ECLIPSE®2 122F HYBRID OR ELECTRIC ECLIPSE®2 126 HYBRID OR ELECTRIC
KEY FEATURES • 45.7, 55.9, 66.1cm (18 in., 22 in. and 26 in.) Width-of-Cut
• Belt Drive System
• InCommand™ Control System
AVAILABLE MODELS GREENS KING 518 GREENS KING 522 GREENS KING 526
KEY FEATURES • 55.9 cm (22 in.) Width-of-Cut
• Chain Drive System
• InCommand™ Control System
www.ransomesjacobsen.com 03/03/2016 15:40 SMALL AREA REEL MOWERS
JACOBSEN® BLADE REEL
ECLIPSE® 322 NO HYDRAULICS AND MORE CONTROL LEAD TO BETTER RESULTS, LOWER COSTS AND GREENER OPERATIONS. GREATER CONTROL, BETTER RESULTS GREENER OPERATIONS • The industry’s only 100% hydraulic-free small area reel mower. • Three power sources: battery or hybrid (petrol or diesel) Full electric traction drive, lift/lower reels and steering. completely eliminate or reduce fuel consumption by up to 50%.
• The only riding reel mower that allows you to program and set • Completely eliminate waste hydraulic oil and risk of the frequency of clip (FOC) to fit your unique turf conditions, hydraulic leaks. assuring you consistent results regardless of operator. • Reduce air and noise pollution.
• Available with new bi-directional groomer brush system.
• Individual reel control allows operators to independently lift/ lower each reel to vary cutting patterns.
• Ergonomically-designed cockpit with swing-out armrest controls and LED lights improves operator comfort and visibility.
LOWER OPERATING COSTS • Simple on-board diagnostics and swing-out centre reel make it easy to maintain.
• No hydraulic parts to stock or repair.
• Efficient electric drive saves up to 2864 litres (630 gallons) of fuel and up to 118 litres (26 gallons) of waste oil per year.
• No leaks means no risk of costly turf damage repairs.
• Maintenance-free, self-applying parking brake raises the bar in safety.
• See how much you can save with the online calculator at www.Eclipse322.com
KEY FEATURES • No hydraulics
AVAILABLE MODELS • Programmable frequency-of-clip controls ECLIPSE® 322 BATTERY • Complete Greens Management System, including TrueSet™ cutting units with Classic XP™ reels ECLIPSE® 322 HYBRID PETROL • 1.57 m (62 in.) width-of-cut ECLIPSE® 322 HYBRID DIESEL ECLIPSE® 322 3WD BLADE REEL
GP400TM SUPERIOR ERGONOMICS AND ENGINEERING MEET THE DEMAND OF ANY OPERATOR OR MECHANIC. IMPROVED DESIGN, COMFORTABLE CONTROL • Ergonomically restyled dash panel incorporates a one-touch joystick lift/lower control.
• Exclusive swing-out centre reel and quick release reel mounting system.
• Available with new bi-directional groomer brush system.
• New hand brake for easy operation and increased safety.
• Restyled fuel tank incorporates a storage area and an easy-fill cap.
• Refined hydraulic system with fewer components simplifies maintenance.
• Free-floating, steerable cutting heads move independently of the tractor.
• TrueSet™ cutting units with Classic XP™ reels and a complete Greens Management system, including verticutters and groomer.
• On-board backlapping is standard for both petrol and diesel models.
• 3WD kit available.
GREENS KING® IV LEGENDARY TRIPLEX SMALL AREA REEL MOWER FEATURES A SIMPLE DESIGN THAT DELIVERS SUPERIOR RESULTS. GREATER VERSATILITY • Reliable and versatile design makes it the best value in the industry.
• Free-floating steerable cutting heads move independently of the tractor.
• Walk-through operator station allows access from either side.
• Complete Greens Management System includes: TrueSet™ cutting units with Classic XP™ reels, vertical mowers, spikers, brushes, greens roller and Turf Groomer.
• On-board backlapping is standard.
KEY FEATURES • 11.9 or 13 kW (16 or 18 hp) petrol engine or 13 kW (18 hp) Kubota® Diesel
• 1.57 m (62 in.) width-of-cut
• TrueSet™ cutting units with Classic XP™ reels
MJ16-030 Full Line Product Guide 2016.indd 6-7
KEY FEATURES • 13.2 kW (17.7 hp) Briggs & Stratton® Petrol or Kubota® Diesel Engine
• 1.57 m (62 in.) Width-of-Cut
• 12 kph (7.5 mph) Transport Speed
• TrueSet™ cutting units with Classic XP™ Reels
AVAILABLE MODELS GP400 DIESEL GP400 PETROL
BLADE REEL Factory-filled with GreensCare Biodegradeable Hydraulic Fluid
AVAILABLE MODELS GREENS KING® IV PETROL GREENS KING® IV PLUS DIESEL GREENS KING® IV PLUS PETROL
SLF-1880TM VERSATILE DESIGN ALLOWS YOU TO PROTECT THE HEALTH OF YOUR TURF AND MOW MULTIPLE AREAS USING A SINGLE MACHINE. GREATER PRODUCTIVITY • Industry’s lightest fairway mower for less compaction. Operates in wet or stressed conditions without marking the turf.
• Patented vertical lift-arm mechanism allows the reels to follow undulating terrain.
• Superior quality of cut with 45.7cm (18 in.) Jacobsen TrueSet™ cutting units with Classic XP™ Reels.
• Manoeuvrable and versatile machine to mow or verticut fairways, approaches, surrounds, greens and sports fields.
• Standard FlashAttach® Reel Mounting System allows for simple, quick reel removal for maintenance.
HIGH-PERFORMANCE REEL MOWER TACKLES STEEP HILLS USING ONDEMAND WEIGHT-TRANSFER CONTROL. THE FINEST CUT • Legendary quality of cut with 66cm (26 in.), 7-blade Classic XP™
• Height-of-cut ranges from 9 - 70mm (0.37 in. - to 2.75 in.) with US cutting units, or from 12 - 47mm (0.47 in. - 1.85 in.) with UK cutting units.
• Parallel-series 3WD traction provides grip on hilly terrain and damp working conditions.
EASY TO OPERATE AND MAINTAIN • Control panel layout makes operating and training very simple.
• Deluxe weight-adjust seat provides individual comfort for any operator.
• Height-of-cut ranges from 9 - 70 mm (0.37 in. to 2.75 in.).
MJ16-030 Full Line Product Guide 2016.indd 8-9 KEY FEATURES
• 13.19 kW (17.7 hp) Diesel Engine
• 1.83 or 2.13 m (72 in. or 84 in.) Width-of-Cut
• On-Demand Parallel Three Wheel Drive
• Classic XP™ Reels
EASY ON YOUR TURF • TrueSet™ cutting units with Classic XP reels™ for fast bedknife-to-reel adjustment and 1.9 kN (425 lbs.) of industry-leading holding power to deliver a clean and consistent quality-of-cut.
• The lightweight mower design distributes less than 10 psi of operating ground pressure on the turf.
EASY ON THE ENVIRONMENT • Rugged and reliable Kubota® engine is compliant with Tier 4 Final emission regulations. • 2.54 m (100 in.) Width-of-Cut
• TrueSet™ Cutting Unit with Classic XP™ Reels
AVAILABLE MODELS LF510 2WD
JACOBSEN® LIGHT-WEIGHT FAIRWAY MOWER THAT PROVIDES CONSISTENT, TOURNAMENT QUALITY RESULTS QUICKLY AND EFFICIENTLY. POWERFUL, HIGH PERFORMANCE ENGINE • Constant four-wheel drive with weight transfer gives improved traction and less turf damage. KEY FEATURES
• 25kW (33 hp) Diesel Engine
• Hydrostatic-Servo Controlled
• Floating Head Cutting Units
• Ability to alter grass discharge by quickly switching from collection to rear discharge.
• Productive 2.49m (98 in.) width of cut means fairways are cut in the minimum of time.
• Unparalleled operator comfort with mechanical suspension seat and adjustable weight, height, back and head rest.
FAIRWAY 405TM POWERFUL BUT PRECISE 7-UNIT FAIRWAY MOWER COMES WITH FLOATING HEADS THAT DELIVER
CLASS LEADING WIDTH OF CUT, EACH AND EVERY TIME SAFE AND SIMPLE OPERATION COME STANDARD • Arm-rest mounted joystick control make for easy use of all mower lift and lower functions.
• For ease of transport, wing units can be raised individually.
• Improved radiator pack and hood for optimal air flow in hot, dusty conditions.
• With a 4 m (158 in.) width of cut, delivers class-leading productivity.
• Adjustable weight transfer offers superior traction.
• Maintenance-free wet parking brakes for confident holding on steep slopes.
• 34.7 kW (46.5 hp) Turbo Charged Diesel Engine
• 4.0 m (158 in.) Width-of-Cut
• Individual Wing Mower Lift
• Huge Productivity With Floating Head Finish
MJ16-030 Full Line Product Guide 2016.indd 10-11 03/03/2016 15:41
SIMPLIFIED MAINTENANCE. OPTIMISED CONTROLS • InCommand™ Control System console delivers passcodeprotected, programmable max transport and mow speed settings to control cut frequency - removing tools and operator input from the equation. MAXIMISED PERFORMANCE superior after-cut appearance. GreensCare Biodegradable • SureTrac™ 4WD system transfers power when needed from the front wheel to the opposite rear wheel providing superior traction on hills and side slopes.
• 7-Reel models (LF557/LF577) increase productivity by up to 38% without sacrifice to quality-of-cut.
SIMPLIFIED MAINTENANCE • Active monitoring and full-text diagnostics readout that identifies faults or open circuits. No flashing lights to decode or additional tools required.
• Maintenance reminders automatically displayed on-screen at scheduled intervals to aid in proper service and increased up-time.
4WD shown with premium seat. KEY FEATURES • Stage IIIB (TIER 4 Final) 28 kW (37.5 hp) or 37.4 kW (50.2 hp) Kubota Diesel Engine
• Stage IIIA (TIER 4 Interim) 26.4 kW (35.5 hp) or 36.5 kW (48.9 hp) Kubota Diesel Engine
• Electronic hydro and programmable max speed controls • 2WD or SureTrac™ 4WD
MJ16-030 Full Line Product Guide 2016.indd 12-13 HR-9016TTM
HIGH-PERFORMANCE ROTARY WITH A 4.88 m (192 in.) WIDTH-OF-CUT.
EXPANSIVE RANGE • Powerful 74 kW (99.2 hp) Kubota® turbocharged diesel engine.
• Durable decks have breakaway feature to protect against damage.
• Individual deck motors provide maximum power for tough cutting conditions.
• No belts or pulleys make it easier and less costly to maintain.
• Spacious operator platform with intuitive controls and air suspension seat for maximum comfort.
• Effi cient 4.88 m (192 in.) cutting width.
• Height-of-cut ranges from 25 - 139 mm (1 in. to 5.5 in.)
• Climate controlled cab option provides protection and comfort for operator productivity.
• Stage IIIB (Tier 4I) 99.2 hp Kubota® Turbodiesel engine
• 4.88m (192 in.) Width-of-Cut
• 25 - 139mm (1.0 IN. - to 5.5 in.) Height-of-Cut
• Mows up to 16.5 acres per hour
HR500 HR600 HR700 Engine (gross): 36.5 kW (49 hp) Kubota turbo-charged diesel engine 48.6 kW (65 hp) Kubota turbo-charged diesel engine 48.6 kW (65 hp) Kubota turbo-charged diesel engine Emissions: EU Stage IIIA EU Stage IIIB (EPA Tier 4 Final) EU Stage IIIB (EPA Tier 4 Final) Width-of-Cut: 3.0 - 3.3 m (118 - 129 in.) 3.0 - 3.3 - 3.5 m (118 - 129 -137 in.) 4.3 m (168 in.) Weight: 1697 kg (3741 lbs) 1769 kg (3900 lbs) 1890 kg (4167 lbs) Length: 3.6m (143 in.) Height: 2.11m (83 in.) Transport Width: 1.65m (65 in.)
THE JACOBSEN HR SERIES HAS BEEN DEVELOPED FROM
KEY FEATURES • Kubota Stage IIIA and Stage IIIB engine options
• Maximum 4.27m cut width
• Mow up to 5.1 hectares-per-hour
• Height-of-cut range 25 – 114mm
MJ16-030 Full Line Product Guide 2016.indd 14-15
Jacobsen HR Series Wide Area Rotary Mowers have been developed to deliver: PRODUCTIVITY • Rugged and reliable Kubota® engines deliver power direct to the effi cient hydraulic system.
• Lift and lower individual decks or run all three at a maximum width of cut to suit your needs.
• Turn on the spot within the cutting width to effortlessly mow back and forth.
SERVICEABILITY • Zero maintenance direct drive decks mean less time greasing, no adjusting belts and more time out at work.
• Immediate hood access for daily checks and quick-release side panels for more thorough servicing make working on the HR series effortless.
COMFORT • ISO mounted platform and full suspension seat offers operators unparalleled comfort and higher levels of productivity.
• Excellent seating position for an unobstructed view all around the mower whether cutting or in transport.
ACCESSIBILITY • With a transport width within the front deck, this mower will go places others simply can’t go.
• Low weight of 1697 kg (HR500) means lower impact on fragile turf.
Storage Width: 1.65 m
JACOBSEN® TM AR-3 CONTOUR ROTARY MOWER WITH INDUSTRY-LEADING HILL CLIMBING ABILITY AND INNOVATIVE TRIMTEK™ DECK TECHNOLOGY TACKLES YOUR HARDEST-TO-REACH AREAS.
manoeuvrability in low-height areas.
• NOTE: The AR522/722 is only sold into low-sulphur diesel environments KEY FEATURES
• 2.3m (90 in.) 3.15 m (124 in.) Width-of-Cut
• TrimTek™ Technology
• Weight Transfer Control • SureTrac™ 4WD
ensure maximum torque and power to each blade. • Lowest overall weight in class with extensive use of high-strength lightweight steel enables transport on lower-capacity vehicles.
• High power to weight ratio with one of the best power to weight ratios in the industry, giving low fuel consumption with high productivity
• 4WD for operating on various types of terrain
TOUGHEST CONDITIONS. QUALITY-OF-CUT. FRACTION OF THE COST. • Simple design for easy operation and maintenance.
• Individually hydraulically controlled reels allows operation of three, four or all fi ve reels to maintain tight spaces or provide added power to each reel for especially tough jobs.
• Maintain peak performance and lower oil temperature in even the hottest of climates with thermally actuated electric fan.
• Reel drive operates in forward for mowing or reverse for easy backlapping.
• Easily mounts to a tractor three-point hitch.
• 3.43 m (135 in.) width of cut.
VERTICUT214TM TRACTOR-PULLED, PRECISION-ENGINEERED TO STIMULATE NEW GROWTH AND REMOVE EXCESSIVE WASTE MATTER.
PROMOTES TURF HEALTH • Three cutting heads, each with 18 adjustable discs and 54 reversible blades that penetrate soil up to 0.375 in.
• Use with any PTO-equipped tractor with 30 or more horsepower.
• Wide, 2.13 m (84 in.) cutting path and 4 mph cutting speed cover more than 3 acres an hour for high productivity.
MJ16-030 Full Line Product Guide 2016.indd 18-19 GREENSAIRETM 24 UNPARALLELED HOLE QUALITY PROMOTES FASTER TURF HEALING AND ALLOWS PLAY TO RESUME EARLIER. HIGHLY PRODUCTIVE • Centralised controls and 10 hp petrol engine.
• DuraTine® premium tines standard; with seven varieties of tines available, including four core diameters and venting tines. Optional DuraTine XLT tines with carbide tips also available.
• Durable transaxle with integrated transmission provides superior control and manoeuvrability in tight spaces.
• Quad Tine Holder kit provides 1" x 1" spacing, greatly increasing the material removed during each pass.
AVAILABLE MODELS • Advance control systems to minimise overlap and chemical costs SPRAYTEK XP 175 (PETROL/DIESEL) • Receiver hitch 2 in.
• Four post ROPS Core Harvester • Vicon Spreader • Top Dresser 1500 • High flow and variable agitation to keep chemicals SPRAYTEK XP 300 (DIESEL) suspended and prevent foaming • Premium suspension seat Quick Aerator • Accessory lift and storage rack Note all models available in 2WD or 4WD
• Throttle controls • Low profile tank design for increased visibility and low center of gravity • Cab and doors *For a complete list of accessories, contact your local Jacobsen dealer.
JACOBSEN® TRUCKSTER XDTM BEST ALL-AROUND HEAVY-DUTY UTILITY VEHICLE ON THE MARKET, PROVIDING LEGENDARY RUGGEDNESS YOU CAN COUNT ON FOR ANY JOB. • Highest Standard payload of 1,610 kg (3,550 lbs.). Advanced design rear differential is custom-made for the Truckster XD. The largest payload capacity makes quick work of your biggest jobs.
• Toughest box is built using the heaviest gauge steel of any box, up to 75% thicker than comparable boxes with 20% more volume. Rugged tailgate and latch with easy slam shut function. Built in stake pockets and multiple tie-down points create a box with the versatility to tackle any job with ease.
DIESEL WITH MANUAL TRANSMISSION 4WD with trailer brakes. • Engines with highest torque available – The Kubota diesel engine has the highest torque available of any heavy duty utility vehicle, 71.67 N-m (52.7 ft-lbs) diesel. The high torque allows effortless hauling of the heaviest loads and towing up to 998 kg (2,200 lbs) without trailer brakes and 1,587 kg (3,500 lbs) conditions.
• High torque diesel engine - 71.67 Nm
• 1,610 kg (3,550 lb) payload capacity
• Heavy duty box
AVAILABLE MODELS DIESEL WITH MANUAL TRANSMISSION 2WD
JACOBSEN® OFFERS A COMPLETE CUTTING AND TURF MANAGEMENT SYSTEM THAT IS PROVEN TO YIELD SUPERIOR PLAYING CONDITIONS AND IMPROVED TURF HEALTH. WHEN IT COMES TO REPLACEMENT PARTS, ONLY JACOBSEN GENUINE PARTS PROVIDE THE BEST PERFORMANCE AND SUPERIOR RESULTS.
JACOBSEN® CLASSIC XP™ REELS Jacobsen Classic XP™ Reels with Advanced Relief Technology™ provide the legendary quality-of-cut Jacobsen is known for. The increased durability, reduced wear and extended life allow the reels to maintain a sharp edge longer, resulting in consistent cut and less labour and downtime.
• Advanced Relief Technology features a 45-degree relief angle and improved face angle of the reel blade to significantly extend the life of the blade and optimise it for less wear and abrasion.
JACOBSEN® LEGENDARY™ BEDKNIVES A key component of the Jacobsen Greens Management System, our Legendary™ Bedknives work with Jacobsen Classic XP Reels to help you achieve optimum height and quality-of-cut time after time. Made of alloy or hardened carbon steel, they provide longer wear and greater strength. Patented, austempered heat-treating process provides a tougher part with minimum distortion. All bedknives distort during the heat treat process but, by controlling it, there is less stress during straightening.
100% straight and 100% quality inspected, each bedknife delivers closer tolerances between the reel and bedknife, and guarantees quality, fit and function.
WHAT IS CPO? RANSOMES JACOBSEN IS NOW OFFERING CERTIFIED PRE-OWNED (CPO) EQUIPMENT ON WWW.RANSOMESTRADER.COM. RANSOMES JACOBSEN CERTIFIED PRE-OWNED EQUIPMENT IS THE ONLY FACTORY-REBUILT, FACTORY-INSPECTED AND FACTORY-BACKED MOWING AND UTILITY VEHICLES AVAILABLE ON THE MARKET TODAY.
HOW DOES CPO WORK? Good quality equipment, such as mowers, golf buggies and utility vehicles, are purchased via Ransomes Jacobsen’s dealer network and industry contacts, evaluated for suitability and then re-worked in the Ipswich plant using only genuine manufacturers’ parts. Savings can be as much as 50% of a similar new machine and every one has an industry-leading 12 month warranty; the first six months are covered by Ransomes Jacobsen’s full manufacturer warranty with the remaining six months on a parts only basis.
FACTORY REBUILT Ransomes Jacobsen’s Certified Pre-Owned equipment is completely rebuilt at our Ipswich, UK, manufacturing facility using the same OEM parts, factory assemblers and technicians we use on our standard equipment lines.
FACTORY INSPECTED Every piece of Certified Pre-Owned machinery is given an exhaustive multi-point inspection to ensure you get the highest-quality machine possible.
FACTORY BACKED All Ransomes Jacobsen Certified Pre-Owned equipment comes with a one-year factory warranty (6 months all inclusive followed by 6 months parts only), giving you peace of mind that your investment is fully protected.
“We view our CPO product range as second generation, not as second hand machines. They are put through a 90 point quality control check during refurbishment and the price advertised on our dedicated website is the price the customer pays there are no hidden costs.” Jason King, Customer Care Director.
“The quality of cut is second to none and we have seen a marked improvement to the consistency of our putting surfaces. The year’s warranty is also a good idea and shows that Jacobsen is standing behind this new scheme.” Roger Shaw, Ramside Hall Golf and Country Club on purchasing five Jacobsen Eclipse 322 hybrid CPO mowers.
©2015 Jacobsen division of Textron. All rights reserved. Engine horsepower is provided by engine manufacturer. Actual operating power output may vary due to conditions of specific use. Due to emissions regulations and fuel compatibility, model availability may vary by country. NOTE: Specifications, while correct at time of printing, may change without notice. June 2015
MJ16-030 Full Line Product Guide 2016.indd 24